ReSound LiNX2Hearing has never been so effortless
ReSound LiNX2 is the second generation of smart hearing aids, evolving from the world’s first Made for iPhone® hearing aid, ReSound LiNX™. ReSound LiNX2 takes the 2.4 GHz wireless technology of ReSound LiNX to the next level by offering advancements that make smart hearing a possibility for all your patients, regardless of their hearing loss or lifestyle. ReSound LiNX2 is the world’s first full family of smart hearing aids.
Because ReSound LiNX2 is available as a full family of hearing aid models, you can feel confident that you’re fitting your patients with the best hearing solution no matter the situation. Likewise, your patients will be pleased to know they are experiencing the best when it comes to top-rated sound quality and smart wireless connectivity in a comfortable yet durable design.
The newest features available in ReSound LiNX2 will you:
- Binaural Directionality II: Your patients can engage in conversations following every word effortlessly even in complex listening environments.
- Spatial Sense: Your patients will be able to identify sounds coming from behind or next to them without hesitation, providing for a more natural sense of their surroundings.
- Made for iPhone: Your patients can take a call or stream their favorite music, audiobook or podcast from their iPhone, iPad® or iPod® touch without the use of an intermediary device.
- Tinnitus Sound Generator: Patients suffering from tinnitus will find relief from a wide array of pre-installed soothing background sounds and the option to further customize their therapy by uploading new sounds.
- SureFit thin tubes, receivers and domes: Excellent sound quality and comfort now go hand in hand for your patients.
- New & advanced designs: Durable and simple to use, ReSound LiNX2 now offers enhancements to the existing ReSound LiNX models plus new models to satisfy the needs of all of your patients.
ReSound LiNX2 combines advanced, personalized tinnitus therapy with the new benchmark in smart hearing aids. If you suffer from ringing in the ears, ReSound LiNX2 provides you with new, smart tools for finding relief.
What is tinnitus?
For some, ringing in the ears comes and goes without causing much bother. But for others, it is a constant noise that has a negative impact on daily life.
The severity of your tinnitus often depends on how much attention you pay it. When tinnitus prompts negative feelings, you focus on it even more. Over time the constant ringing becomes harder to ignore.
Manage your tinnitus with ReSound LiNX2
ReSound LiNX2 works by diverting your attention away from tinnitus with a selection of pre-installed tinnitus therapy sounds. And, with the ReSound Smart™ app, you can adjust the sounds in the Tinnitus Manager or select one of six Nature Sounds to find comfort from your tinnitus.Download Brochure